This Easy Tuna Casserole recipe makes those busy weeknights a little easier and the leftovers are just as yummy 🙂
- 2 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2-6 ounce cans tuna, drained
- 2-10.75 ounce cans cream of chicken soup
- 14.5 ounce can of sweet peas, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounce can of French’s fried onions
- Boil elbow macaroni 7-8 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×13 dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, soup and peas making sure to mix together well.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with fried onions and bake additional 5 minutes.