The beginning of November seems like the perfect time to make some chili 🙂
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- medium white onion, diced
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 16 ounce can pinto chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 16 ounce can red kidney chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 8.75 ounce of corn, drained
- 15 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Brown beef and onions in a skillet then add to large crockpot.
- Mix in all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with crackers, sour cream, cheese, green onions or your favorite toppings.