I made this strawberry lemonade a few months ago but have been too busy with the kids to post. It is easy to make and even my non strawberry fans loved it 🙂
- 6 large lemons
- 1 1/2 cups of strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups hot water
- 2-3 cups ice
- Put strawberries into a blender and puree for a few seconds.
- Add 1 1/2 cups hot water to pitcher then mix in sugar until dissolved.
- Cut and squeeze your lemons into the pitcher.
- Stir in strawberry puree until combined.
- Add in 2 cups of ice and remaining 1 1/2 cups hot water.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Stir before enjoying.