My wife and kids love oven roasted potatoes for breakfast, dinner or even a snack. These potatoes are simple to make which is a win for me 🙂
- 10-12 baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub potatoes then slice in half and each half into quarters. (do not peel)
- Place potatoes, olive oil and seasonings into large ziploc bag and toss until well coated.
- Spread potatoes on baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup, ranch or sour cream.