I recently bought an air fryer that I used to make these roasted brussels sprouts. My 3 year old loved them and asked for more 🙂
- 1 pound of brussels sprouts
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Rinse brussels sprouts and shake dry.
- Trim off stems and cut in half vertically.
- In a bowl, toss brussels sprouts with oil, salt and garlic powder.
- Place in basket and cook for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.