I found this BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato Sandwich recipe on http://www.yupitsvegan.com
- 1 large sweet potato (about 2.5 cups shredded), peeled and grated
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup favorite BBQ sauce
- toasted whole wheat buns
- favorite toppings
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat then add the shredded sweet potato and quickly stir to distribute oil.
- Add salt and pepper then cook sweet potato 4-5 minutes, stirring and flipping several times.
- Once the sweet potato is starting to dry out and browned in several places, add the BBQ sauce and stir.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve BBQ sweet potato on a toasted bun with your favorite toppings and enjoy 🙂