I was looking for a quick lunch to make my youngest when I discovered these polenta pizza bites.
- 18 ounce tube of polenta
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice polenta into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook polenta rounds on each side 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Place rounds on baking sheet and top with 1-2 tablespoons marinara sauce and cheese.
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes.