Tired of the same boring burrito? This Roasted Chickpea And Broccoli Burrito recipe I found in the Thug Kitchen Cookbook is anything but boring 🙂
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large crown of broccoli, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chickpeas or 2-15 ounce cans, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lime
- whole wheat tortillas
- recommended toppings: spinach, avocado, cilantro and salsa
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the diced onion, red pepper, broccoli and cooked chickpeas into a large bowl then stir in the olive oil and Bragg’s.
- Mix in the chili powder, cumin, paprika and coriander until vegetables are well coated.
- Put mixture onto lined baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven then add garlic and stir.
- Bake additional 15 minutes.
- Squeeze lime juice over the pan and stir.
- Make some burritos with your favorite toppings and enjoy 🙂