I love carrot cake and cookies so this is the perfect recipe for me 🙂
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
- In a small bowl, mix together the shredded carrots, milk and oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until there are only a couple of dry spots.
- Fold in the raisins and stir until there are no dry spots.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough onto the baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake 18-22 minutes until golden brown.