I found this delicious chickpea snack recipe at http://www.mylifewithfoodallergies.com The best part, it was super easy to make so my 3 year old and I were able to bond while we made it together 🙂
- 15 ounce can of chickpeas (drained, rinsed and patted dry with paper towels)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the oil and vinegar with the spices until well combined.
- Add in the dry chickpeas, gently stirring to coat them.
- Pour the chickpeas onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir chickpeas and then bake for additional 10-20 minutes, until golden and crunchy.
- Enjoy 🙂