Cauliflower Steaks!? Not sure about the name but they are delicious 🙂 My 3 year old helped me make these tonight and promptly ate most of them! I have seen several ways to make these but I decided to keep it simple.
- large head of cauliflower
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and remove leaves from cauliflower.
- With stem side down, cut cauliflower head into 3/4 inch slices.
- Place slices and any loose florets on baking sheet.
- Brush both sides of steaks with olive oil.
- Season both sides of steaks with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Use a spatula to flip steaks and florets then bake another 10 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese and bake 10 more minutes until cheese is melted.