My 3 year old wanted to make a birthday present for a family friend so we came up with this painting. My little gal was so proud of her personalized birthday present 🙂
- canvas (canvas size will be determined by size of child’s hand and feet)
- paint brushes
- paint (I used a glitter for the base and metallic for letters)
- a child’s hand and both feet 🙂
- permanent marker
- Paint the base using 4 different colors.
- Once dry, make the letters using different colored paint.
- Write child’s name and date painting was made on back with permanent marker.