After watching the parade and football, Thanksgiving evening is time to decorate for Christmas 🙂 I always try to find the cheapest way to decorate for the holidays without looking cheap.
What you will need:
- Tape Measure
- Wrapping Paper
- Scotch Magic Tape
- 2 Sided Duck Brand Tape (for ribbon and bow)
1. Decide where you want your ribbon and bow to be when completed. (left, right, or centered and high, low or in the middle) I used my door handle to decide how high and to make it easy to work around.
2. My door is not flat and I have a mail slot to work around so I broke the door into 4 areas making it easier to handle and secure the wrapping paper.
3. I started with my biggest section which was the top right of the door. I worked clock wise to complete sections. If you have a deadbolt or peephole make sure you trim around these before securing 🙂
4. Use 2 sided tape along seams then cut and attached the ribbon and bow to finish.