I found this easy and yummy Italian Dressing Caramelized Chicken recipe at http://www.haiyenskitchen.wordpress.com
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- .7 ounce dried italian dressing mix
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- large ziplock bag
- aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil.
- Mix brown sugar and italian dressing in large ziplock bag.
- Add chicken to mix and shake until well coated.
- Place chicken into baking dish and top with extra mix.
- Bake 15-20 minutes on each side.