As I continue to work on creating easy recipes that my 3 year old can help with, I decided to try this combination of BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. It came out really good 🙂
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/4 cup Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- large ziplock bag
- In a medium bowl, mix BBQ sauce, ranch, lemon juice, oil, garlic powder and paprika.
- Put chicken and sauce into ziplock bag then marinade in fridge 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken into greased 9×13 baking dish then salt and pepper.
- Pour remaining sauce from ziplock bag over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake additional 25 minutes or until fully cooked.