I love watching my youngest daughter beam with pride and gain confidence while she helps daddy cook dinner. I love that I can teach her the important skill of cooking and spend quality time with her at the same time. She even learns about numbers, reading and other skills while making food. Best part is she eats better too 🙂 We created this parmesan chicken bake together and it turned out awesome!!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breast into greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Lightly season chicken with garlic powder, seasoning salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, mayo, sour cream, ranch dressing, parmesan cheese, pepper, seasoning salt and garlic powder.
- Completely cover chicken with mixture.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes.