My 3 year old has been interested in helping daddy cook so I have been making a lot of easy casseroles we can throw together then play while they cook 🙂
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken into greased 9×13 baking dish then salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, cream of chicken, mushroom, milk, water and onions.
- Pour mixture evenly over chicken breasts then sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- I served with some royal blend rice.