This really hot woman I know, A.K.A my wife, text me last week to say we should do this cute Halloween painting with our daughter 🙂
- 11×14 canvas
- paint-purple, white, black and pink
- pallette (paint holder)
- paint brushes
- letter stencils
- colored pencil
- permanent marker
- little hand and foot 🙂
- Paint the canvas purple and let dry.
- Use colored pencil to lightly sketch spider web and paint white.
- Trace letters with stencils then paint black.
- Make white footprint ghost and black handprint spider. Add faces.
- Write child’s name and date on back of painting with permanent marker.
I love these paintings that use the kiddos hands and feet as they make great keepsakes 🙂