I made this Honey Mustard Chicken for dinner a few nights ago. My wife and 3 year old keep asking when I am going to make it again 🙂
- 8-10 boneless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Grey Poupon dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- large ziploc bag
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, honey, oil and rosemary.
- Place chicken into large ziploc bag; pour in honey mustard mixture and marinate in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use tongs to lay chicken into 9×13 baking dish then pour marinade over top. Salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve chicken with rice and enjoy 🙂