The kids kept asking me to make a pumpkin pie but I had no energy nor the desire to fire up the oven during a heatwave! I made this no bake pumpkin cheesecake and it satisfied the munchkins 🙂
- 1 1/3 cups pumpkin puree
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 rounded teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 6 ounce graham crust
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon and pie spices until fluffy.
- Slowly mix in pumpkin until well blended.
- Fold in cool whip then spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.