I enjoyed these breakfast enchiladas but my wife and kids…not so much 🙂
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 pound sausage, browned and drained
- 8-10 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add sausage, bacon, onions, pepper and cheese to tortilla. Fold and place seam down in dish.
- Repeat for all the tortillas. (make sure to save 1/2 cup or so of cheese)
- Whisk eggs with half and half together then pour over tortillas.
- Cover and bake 35-45 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.