Looking for a kid friendly lunch? This pepperoni pizza quesadilla recipe is a good choice 🙂
- 6 large tortillas
- 14 ounce jar of pizza sauce
- 5 ounce bag of hormel pepperoni minis
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated monterey jack cheese
- additional toppings
- In a medium skillet, fry pepperoni until crisp then transfer to paper towel lined plate.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Brush each tortilla with a thin layer of pizza sauce.
- Place one tortilla into skillet and top pizza sauce with mozzarella, pepperoni, cheddar and monterey jack cheese. (add any additional toppings now)
- Place second tortilla on top (sauce side down) and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Flip quesadilla and cook another 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted and tortillas are slightly crispy.
- Cut into quarters and enjoy 🙂