My wife is not a fan of pork chops so I was not surprised by her lack of enthusiasm when I told her what was for dinner. I was very surprised when she said these may have been the best ones she has ever tasted 🙂
- 3-4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush pork chops with olive oil then season with garlic powder, pepper and seasoned salt.
- Cover both sides of pork chops with parmesan making sure to press cheese into meat so it sticks.
- Place chops into bowl of bread crumbs making sure each side is well coated.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.