This oven fried chicken recipe tasted great and was super easy to prepare. I modified it from the one I found at http://www.thereciperebel.com
- 10-15 fresh chicken breast strips
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large ziploc bag then add chicken and shake until well coated.
- Place butter onto large dark non-stick baking sheet and stick into oven until butter is melted.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven once butter has melted and place chicken onto it making sure to leave space between each strip.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, gently flip with tongs and bake other side another 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked. (Thicker pieces may require additional time)
I served with some mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli 🙂 http://wp.me/p5jtEl-5P