Yummy meat and potatoes recipe 🙂
- 8-10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 6 potatoes; peeled & cut into quarters
- 8 ounces baby carrots
- 1 onion; cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic; cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons salted butter; cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into a large ziploc bag making sure to mix well.
- Pour into 9×13 baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 20 minutes.