I made this lasagna recipe a few months ago but just finally got around to posting it. All the kids loved it 🙂
- 1 box no bake lasagna pasta
- 2 jars pasta sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown and drain ground beef then add pasta sauce.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, ricotta, parmesan cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of sauce in bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Layer 4 uncooked pasta sheets, 1/3 cup ricotta mixture, 1 1/2 cups sauce and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat step #5 two more times.
- Cover with foil and bake 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving 🙂