I’m always looking for a hearty breakfast to make my wife after she comes home from working all night to show my appreciation 🙂 These breakfast burritos are yummy!
- 4 medium tortillas
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes; cut into small pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees then line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large ziploc bag, combine potatoes, olive oil, garlic, rosemary and thyme until well coated.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer, season with salt & pepper then bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Crumble and cook sausage in a skillet; drain.
- Make scrambled eggs
Scrambled Eggs: 6 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk, salt and pepper whisked together with plenty of air bubbles for fluffy eggs. Heat nonstick skillet and add a little butter melted on skillet bottom/sides, then pour in egg mixture. Use a wooden spatula to pull from edges to center until eggs are cooked.
Assemble burrito by adding cheese, eggs, sausage and potatoes to tortilla and enjoy 🙂