I love banana splits and dump cake so this is like my dream recipe! It was so easy to make that my 3 year old did most of it with a little help from daddy 🙂
- 21 ounce can of strawberry pie filling
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- box of white cake mix
- 1 stick of butter cut into pieces
- vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas; chopped
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread the strawberry pie filling into 9×13 greased cake pan.
- Spoon the crushed pineapple with juice onto strawberry filling.
- Dump the dry cake mix over fruit and then top with the butter pieces.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes.
- Cool cake then serve in a bowl topped with banana, scoop of ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a cherry.
This recipe was adapted from http://www.lemontreedwelling.com