My youngest can be a picky eater but loves pasta so I am always trying new ways to cook pasta for her. This turned out better than I had expected 🙂
- 9 ounces Buitoni ravioli
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with Pam.
- Pour half jar of marinara sauce into dish then place a single layer of ravioli on sauce.
- Top ravioli with half the parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Repeat with a second layer of marinara, ravioli, parmesan and mozzarella.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 10 minutes.
This dish goes well with my easy to make garlic toast http://wp.me/p5jtEl-dj