I adapted this recipe from http://www.athomemyway.blogspot.com I start it in the crockpot but finish it in the oven.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Kraft parmesan
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- Coat chicken breast in bread crumbs and parmesan. Using a large ziploc bag is easiest.
- Place chicken into greased or lined crockpot then cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours, then
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place cooked chicken into greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and mozzarella.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with rice or pasta.