This pizza casserole with a crispy crown top is fabulous. The kids rated it in their top 5 recipes of the summer and ate leftovers 🙂
- 1 1/2 pounds hamburger
- 2 jars pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup hormel mini pepperoni
- crispy crowns or tater tots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Mix pizza sauce, pepperoni and hamburger then heat.
- Pour meat mixture into 9×13 baking dish.
- Cover with cheese.
- Top with crispy crowns.
- Bake 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and crispy.