I really like tater tot topped casseroles. (Try to say that 10 times fast!) This breakfast casserole is filling and a great way to start the day or finish it with breakfast for dinner 🙂
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- crispy crowns or tater tots
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Brown and drain sausage.
- In 9×13 baking dish, spread sausage evenly on bottom.
- Place cheese over sausage.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cream and milk then pour over cheese.
- Cover top with a layer of crispy crowns/tater tots.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.