A Father’s Pain by DyVerse
Written by disableddaddy.com: Unfortunately, this is the reality for so many fathers. A lot of fatherless children are caused by mothers that want to claim their child’s father doesn’t care or want to be involved. The reality is the system supports women that want to keep good fathers away from their children. The government puts so much into collecting money but not enforcing any visitation…why? Visitation is just as important to the children’s best interest as money but money is the only thing enforced. I love and miss my little man. One day his mother will have to answer for what she has done to him.
This video and song by DyVerse with Prentice Powell says it perfectly!
I love banana splits and dump cake so this is like my dream recipe! It was so easy to make that my 3 year old did most of it with a little help from daddy 🙂
- 21 ounce can of strawberry pie filling
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- box of white cake mix
- 1 stick of butter cut into pieces
- vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas; chopped
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread the strawberry pie filling into 9×13 greased cake pan.
- Spoon the crushed pineapple with juice onto strawberry filling.
- Dump the dry cake mix over fruit and then top with the butter pieces.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes.
- Cool cake then serve in a bowl topped with banana, scoop of ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a cherry.
This recipe was adapted from http://www.lemontreedwelling.com
My youngest can be a picky eater but loves pasta so I am always trying new ways to cook pasta for her. This turned out better than I had expected 🙂
- 9 ounces Buitoni ravioli
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with Pam.
- Pour half jar of marinara sauce into dish then place a single layer of ravioli on sauce.
- Top ravioli with half the parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Repeat with a second layer of marinara, ravioli, parmesan and mozzarella.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 10 minutes.
This dish goes well with my easy to make garlic toast http://wp.me/p5jtEl-dj
If a movement is labeled “Black Lives Matter” then where were the protesters and outrage for Jamyla Bolden, an innocent little girl gunned down in Ferguson? Does her life not matter?
This innocent little girl was doing her homework inside her home in Ferguson, MO when she was gunned down during a drive by shooting just a block from where so many people gathered to protest the shooting of Michael Brown. I am confused as to why there were no protests or outraged people from the Black Lives Matter movement here…
The Black Lives Matter movement protested in Ferguson 10 days earlier on the 1 year anniversary of the Michael Brown shooting but are not outraged by an innocent little black girl that was murdered? Why is a black man that was shot by police after committing a crime given more thought than this beautiful girl?
What about the countless young black men killed by other young black men…do their lives not matter? Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke says it best when he says this is the “Black LIES Matter” movement and they are not concerned about black on black crime.
It seems to me that this “movement” does not really care about black lives at all but only their own selfish agenda.
God Bless the family of 9 year-old Jamyla Bolden…
My first wife has always been an amazing cook and this Middle Eastern Chicken recipe was one of my favorite things she made when we were married. I am thankful that she shared her recipe with me as it is delicious 🙂
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large clove garlic; minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 can chick peas; drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup water
- 4-5 ounces fresh spinach or baby spinach leaves
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, salt, cumin and olive oil.
- Brush chicken with oil mixture, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat large skillet over med-high heat then arrange chicken and add green onions.
- Cook until golden on both sides; about 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low-med heat. Add chick peas, lemon juice and water.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook 10-15 minutes or until spinach is done.
- Serve with Royal Blend, wild or your favorite type of rice.