I am not sure if I or the kiddos were more nervous to try pumpkin juice but we all fell in love with the first drink 🙂 This recipe from http://www.thedisneydiner.com is AMAZING!! It tastes like apple pie with a hint of pumpkin flavor.
- 1 can of frozen apple juice
- 2 cans of water (use apple juice can)
- 3/4 can of canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add apple juice, water, pumpkin, apricot preserves, vanilla and cinnamon to blender pitcher.
- Blend on high until well incorporated.
- Pour into glasses and serve.