I was surprised these were such a hit but definitely a keeper 🙂
- 1 can of biscuits
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (you can find my recipe here http://wp.me/p5jtEl-8D)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray muffin pans with non-stick spray.
- Flatten and mold biscuits into each muffin cup.
- Bake biscuits 5 minutes then flatten bottom and sides to make room for meat.
- Brown beef and drain.
- Stir in onion, garlic, salt and pepper with beef and heat for a couple minutes.
- Add flour and stir until it makes a paste.
- Mix in broth, worcestershire sauce and vegetables while continuing to heat for a few minutes.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons meat mixture into each biscuit.
- Top with mashed potatoes then parsley flakes.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
Recipe idea from http://www.cincyshopper.com