As I was making these pastries, my oldest daughter said she did not want any of these because they looked gross! She tried one and then went back six times 🙂
- pillsbury pie dough (2 crusts)
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each pie dough into 8 pieces.
- Make the filling by combining all ingredients in a bowl and whisking together.
- Place 2 tablespoons of filling in middle of each piece of dough then fold and seal. Repeat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown then cool on wire rack.
- Make glaze by combinig all ingredients and whisking until smooth.
- Place into a ziploc bag, cut corner and drizzle onto pastries.
Recipe adapted from http://www.chewoutloud.com