In Harry Potter, Moody says polyjuice potion tastes like goblin’s piss but I can assure you that this does not 🙂 My 11 year old asked me to make it with her hair because she did not want to be anyone other than herself!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 6 tablespoons sweetened ginger tea (2 ginger tea bags, 1 cup hot water and 4 tablespoons honey)
- 4 peach slices (canned)
- 1/2 cup sprite
- 2-3 drops of blue food coloring
- Steep bags of ginger tea in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Add honey and stir well.
- Place orange juice, ginger tea, peaches and sprite into blender and blend.
- Add food coloring and blend until you get a perfect potion green 🙂
- Use wisely!
Recipe adapted from http://www.pepper.ph/polyjuice-potion/