My youngest daughter has not been eating very well so I decided to try a new pasta recipe because she LOVES pasta! It ended up being a win for the entire family 🙂
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1/2 cup onion
- 14.5 oz penne pasta
- 1 jar garlic alfredo sauce
- 26 ounce jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make pasta according to package.
- Brown hamburger with onion then drain. Add jar of pasta sauce and simmer while pasta cooks.
- Drain pasta well then mix in alfredo sauce.
- Grease 9×13 baking dish and add pasta then meat.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 additional minutes.
This pasta goes great with my garlic toast http://wp.me/p5jtEl-dj