My family loves garlic toast 🙂 I have used many types of bread and all tastes delicious. The kiddos favorite was when I used the bread with small pockets of syrup baked inside…yummy.
- 1 stick of butter; room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 6 slices of your favorite bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Spread butter mixture onto both sides of each slice of bread.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.