Everyone in my family loves brownies so this quick and easy recipe is always a hit.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 rounded cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in eggs, oil and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 pan and bake for 25 minutes.
Recipe adapted from http://www.fakeitfrugal.blogspot.com