This sloppy joe tater tot casserole was a hit with my family. My 3 oldest daughters said it was their favorite dinner ever but reminded me, as they do at every visit, that their mommy still makes the best pancakes! I have no clue what she does to her pancakes that makes them so delicious 🙂
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans manwich
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 16 ounces crispy crowns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brown beef and drain.
- Mix in manwich and corn with beef until well blended.
- Spread the meat mixture evenly into greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with cheese then tater tots.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until or until tater tots are golden brown.
Recipe adapted from http://www.centslessdeals.com