If you like grilled cheese and breakfast for dinner, this recipe has you covered 🙂 This recipe makes two sandwiches.
- 3-4 eggs
- salt & pepper
- tomato slices
- 4 slices colby jack cheese
- 4 slices bread
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- Prepare eggs (My recipe is 3-4 eggs, a little milk, salt and pepper whisked together with plenty of air bubbles for fluffy eggs. Heat nonstick skillet and add a little butter melted on skillet bottom/sides, then pour in egg mixture. Use a wooden spatula to pull from edges to center until eggs are cooked.)
- Butter each slice of bread on one side then place 2 slices butter side down in a skillet.
- Top each with a slice of cheese, bacon, scrambled eggs, tomato slices and another slice of cheese then cover each with slice of bread, butter side up.
- Cook sandwiches over medium heat until browned, flip and brown other side.