Who doesn’t love biscuits and gravy? This was an easy to make casserole and even the leftovers were good 🙂 Recipe adapted from http://www.theroadtodomestication.com
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 tube Grands butter flavored biscuits
- 2.64 ounce sausage flavor country gravy mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 pint heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces then line bottom of pan.
- Spread sausage over top of biscuits followed by shredded cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk and cream together then pour over cheese.
- Salt and pepper casserole to taste.
- Make gravy per package directions and spoon over top of casserole.
- Bake in oven for 55-65 minutes.