I haven’t been feeling well this week so I wanted to find a simple dessert recipe to go with dinner. I found this cherry cheesecake recipe from http://www.kraftrecipes.com
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 ounce tub of cool whip, thawed
- 6 ounce ready-to-use graham cracker crust
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling (I used 3/4 of can)
- Refrigerate can of cherries. (I opened and placed into a bowl first.)
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended.
- Blend in half cool whip and then repeat with other half of cool whip.
- Spoon mixture into graham crust and refrigerate 4-5 hours.
- Top with cherries before serving.