I found this awesome recipe at http://www.prepared-housewives.com
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 box cornbread stuffing
- 1/3 cup salted butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Cover bottom of dish with cubed chicken then salt and pepper.
- Lay slices of swiss cheese on top of chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix can cream of chicken with milk then pour over cheese.
- Top with stuffing.
- Drizzle melted butter over stuffing.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake additional 40 minutes.
- Serve over bed of rice and enjoy 🙂