I am currently turtle sitting my oldest daughter’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Leo, and promised her I would feed him only pizza while he visited 🙂 As any TMNT fan knows the fearless foursome have tried everything on their pizzas in the last 25+ years so finding a unique pizza for Leo has been quite a challange. This pizza recipe has been Leo approved!
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 14.5 ounce cheddar cheese sauce
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 slices bacon cooked, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook elbow macaroni in boiling water for 6-7 minutes.
- While pasta cooks, spread a thin layer of cheese sauce on crust followed by half the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake pizza crust in oven for 3 minutes to melt cheese.
- Drain pasta, rinse with hot water and place into a bowl.
- Stir in remaining cheese sauce with macaroni.
- Top pizza crust with macaroni and cheese plus remaining mozzarella.
- Bake pizza 10-12 minutes.
- Top pizza with crumbled bacon.
- Enjoy with your favorite hero in a half shell 🙂