A few weeks ago, I was craving something sweet but wasn’t feeling up to going to the store. After looking at what we had in the fridge I came up with this dessert recipe.
- Crescent rolls
- 8 ounce whipped cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Mix together 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon on a plate.
- Take each crescent triangle and coat both sides with the cinnamon sugar mix on plate, then place onto cookie sheet.
- Add a spoonful of cream cheese mixture to each triangle, then fold crescent rolls as usual.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until rolls are golden brown.