This is a super easy recipe that my family loves 🙂 I found the recipe at http://www.thepinningmama.com
- 3-4 chicken breast
- 6-8 ounces pesto
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken into 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Spread pesto over top of chicken.
- Cut tomatoes into thick slices then place 2 slices on top of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over tomato slices.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 20 minutes.
- Chicken is done when thermometer reaches 165 degrees when inserted into thickest part of chicken.
- Serve chicken breast over a bed of rice and enjoy 🙂