This is one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches 🙂
- 3-4 eggs; scrambled
- shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese
- tomato; sliced
- avocado slices (optional)
- Fry bacon to desired crispness then place on plate lined with paper towel.
- Slice tomato and avocado to desired thickness.
- While bacon cooks make scrambled eggs making sure to add shredded cheese while eggs cook. (My recipe is 3-4 eggs, a little milk, salt and pepper whisked together with plenty of air bubbles for fluffy eggs. Heat nonstick skillet and add a little butter melted on skillet bottom/sides, then pour in egg mixture. Use a wooden spatula to pull from edges to center until eggs are cooked.)
- Place bagel into toaster until lightly browned.
- I always add a little more shredded cheese to the bottom of bagel, followed by scrambled eggs, bacon, tomato, avocado, if desired, and then top half of bagel. Cut into half and enjoy your sandwich 🙂