If you are a fan of dijon mustard than this is a recipe for you 🙂 Original recipe was found off http://www.freshdreamer.com
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup or so of dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken into greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix mustard, syrup and vinegar then pour over chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15-20 more minutes.